Monday, December 22, 2008

Forgot wht I do on mon & Tues alr.
But, went to darlingggg's hse on wed!
But i rmb clearly wht happen on wed okiies? I die die also must post abt this bcoz this 2 chee ko pecks make me feel so damn fuck up, I cn say.
Guess abt 11 o'clock, I went to th bus stop. Okay, when reached there, saw this fat uncle, 60+, I cn say.
He was like staring & staring & staring @ me.
Oh tian lahhhs!
Fuck up by him cans?
& I stared back.
Like, duh.
People who noe me well noes tt i will do tt.
& He still stare.
& @ tt point of time, I seriously wna dig out his eyeball, throw in hot & spicy thai curry.
( okay, kinda violent, but, whtevr. )
I went to sit on th railing then darlinggg call, then like just stand up & lean against it lahhhhs, then chee ko peck came towards me. Like rly very near me & somemore back facing him.
Rly scared then, & quickly walk to an auntieee there.
Hurhur(:
Finally safe.
Then aft a few mins, this guy cycling past, whistle @ me & smile.
Oh hellllll!
Just my luck mansxzxzxz!
Fuck up Fuck up!
Yes, @ tt point of time I nid my chill pill.
Non other than boyf! :D
Went to boyf hse & he cook for me.
Egg w cheese.
It's edible, peepos!
Was seriously kinda like part-ying @ his hse.
Borrowed his bed & I went into my lala land.
[:
Went to hub & slack awhile.
Thrus& fri idk wht I do.
But sat, i wen to see doc agn.
D:

Doc aint my friend, I dont wna see him often.
& right now, im seriously craving for a big pack of honey stars! Any kind souls wna buy for me?
& NEXT WK COUSIN'S WEDDING @ LAGUNA COUNTRY GOLF CLUB! (Y)
:D
CANT WAIT FOR IT & I GONNA SEE MY AH BENG COUSIN W ALOT OF PIERCING SOON. (Y)

No comments: