Thursday, May 21, 2009

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Got back results(:
Well, guess wht?
I improved! :D
Only fail Combined Humans & Maths.
Grrrr, 3.5 marks just to pass my combined humans, anyone willing to gimme?
Hahaha! :D
Ilovechinesetothemaxlahhh! :D
A1 for chinese!
See, I told you that is fucking easy alr(:
Combined Sci, 50, LOL.
Was super hyper aft getting results & went ard fooling w others, Teehees.
So during el today, went kia kia ard th whole sch w hym.
Went back class, loretta goh ask me get out, wtf.
& She came out talk to me.
Guess wht she say.
" Jiaying, I dont expect you to go out liddat w/o my permission. & I dont even expect you to go out like this, Idk who influence you or drag you out. You werent like that in my lessons. You are very well-behaved! If aloysius went out liddat I cn understand, but you ran out liddat I could not understand!"

Omg! Im well-behaved, you see that?
Ahahahaha:D
Okeh, shall not do things that she dont like, dont disappoint a tcher like her eh?
Boyf was like wlao, tcher think I influence you siaaa, wtf.
Hahaha.

LAST 14 DAY (:
GNA BE 15 TMR.
WISH ME HAPPY BDAY ALRIGHTS?
& Im afraid to get prank tmr):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

♥ Happy 15th Birthday Sister/Hubby ! :D Dedicated something for you @ my blog , ♥ . Me luv you most ayeee , ♥♥♥ !

zhihui said...

happy birthday jiaying!!
stay happy and last long oh~
:D
tag me :P heh.