Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I HATE YOU, DAMN FUCKING HATE YOU! :(

When will you really start to spare a tot for me eh?
Met up w you today before sch, but you did sth which I hate most.
Why th fucking hell must you do things which I hate most?
I know you hate me to scold vulgarities but hello, you were th one @ fault first.
C'mon, not like you are not @ fault.
But did you admit it?
No, never.
Have you done sth I wanted you to do all along?
I do things to satisfy you, but did you do things to satisfy me?
You scolded that everything is all my fault, but does it show that you're not @ fault?
Wtf la,
I know that you have got your brothers by your side.
But tell me th diff between girlf & brothers.
Are they more impt than me?
You mean they can replace me?
If that so, I leave you!
Seeing you so happy w them in com lab now, but what am I to you?
I hate it man, you dont even seems to be happy w me, but happy w them.
I give up on you alr.
You're getting onto my nerves, making me lost faith& trust in you agn.
I told you sth before, to build someones faith towards you, you need to take up a long time, but on th other hand, to allow someone to lose faith & trust in you, you can just take a few seconds to do it.
I hope you will change.
But, most probably, NO.
Idk wht am I to you, Only you yourself know th best.
Once agn, I feel that I start to hate you agn.
You really very suck, really really.
Idk what fuck shit am I in your heart.
You yourself know it th best & well.


Twinaeee, I want you to be happy too.
I know you hate tyx to do such things,
But regardless of wht, you have got a bunch of good sisters beside you!
Rmb your twinaee will always be w you regardless of wht okeh?
Kai xin yi dian! Wo bu xi huan ni zhe yang!
):

No comments: