Friday, May 15, 2009

MYE today.
Maths & ss, & I din manage to complete my ss source based qns ):
Neh mind, @ least I did my very very best, agree?
Maths Paper 2, er... careless mistake when I check ans w friend, bloody hell ):
I hope I rly can pass my maths luhsss!
MT fucking easy for th MCQ I tell you (:
Phy, section b & c, I tell you I gna die, &Im preety sure i will flunk my phy.
& My combined humansssssssss ):
Ohhhmygwarddlahhhh.
Last Paper on mon, chem(:
Aft which, T1 w JM! :D
Tues, w ah boyyy:)
& FUCK THAT STEWPID HUMJI KIA.
BETTER LET YOU IN AGAIN THIS TIME ROUND, GO BACK SUCK YOUR PAPA BALLS LUHSSS.

So today, home -- sch -- Yck -- Amk -- Home.
Bus 25 back home.
And guess wht?
Damn sway, bus engine spoilt, wtf.
Was sleeping on bus until th two malay guys tell me that bus engine spoilt, must go down,
omg, its raining cats & dogs you know?
&I din bring umbrella! ):
The bus driver gave me a complimentary ticket (?)
I wont use it anw, im using bus consession eh.
So was wearing orange bra pluss sch u was white colour, stand in th rain just to wait for th traffic light, fuck.
Then this auntiee came to ask me, where you gg?
Told her straight & she sheltered me there! :D
thanks auntieee, thats so nice of you ((:

ONE MORE WEEK TO MY 15 BDAY! :D

Jiaying prays hard for her chem on mon!

2 comments:

Samuel (6 Integrity) said...

MADCOW!

Woa you change a lot eh. So open now. ._.

I know its rare for me to visit your blog but I was bloghopping so yea.

Good luck for your MYE man dont FLUNK like how you did in pri sch! And if got 6i chalet must come orh. (:

K.JIAYING said...

Haaaaa, Samuel! You visit my blog oh? Haha! I change? Omg, into? Nicer eh? I will go if there's class gathering, anw, I changed my no.