Thursday, June 25, 2009

Photobucket
Okeh, second post for today!
Ha! Got th urge to post eh.
If not my blog will looks so damn dead.
I feel so happy now!
Ha. bcoz I finally left like, abit(?) of eng left.
Yeaaa, abit, left compo summary & one news article.
Mum, you should be glad that at least I done sth before returning back :)
Oh my, why am I sucha good girl?
LOL!
Okeh, I nearly fell of th bed today like wtf.
Readers out there, dont laugh, bcoz I will curse you badly if you laugh.
:)
Heh, darling bought me kinder bueno today.
I dont want kinder joy bcoz I feel that, hmmm, its just like a waste of money, agree ya?
Went to th clubhouse before going to his house.
Was chatting w honehhh then honehh's friend leonard came in.
Ha, I could clearly rmb that he was th guy who said that Im better in th sense of friendly, compared to kenneth's girlf.
Oh great! I told you im friendly, correct? Laughs.
So ya, aft which went his hse & I was bullying him in front of his brather.
Laughs, his bro din even help him and when I grab honehh hair, oliver still push him to me.
Was chatting w him on th bed & suddenly th mother appear.
LOL.
His mother tell him sth & went out, so eat eat & watch show then left his house.
Went smoking w him before going clubhouse.
Aft that He accompanied me to amk hub to top up my card.
& Went to buy food & home swit home!
Yeaaa, this post rather boring yeah?
But, idk why I love th times spend w him.
All thanks to you, you taught me how to ahem ahem & now you've got yourself a new partner.
Fuckyou, honehhh!
But guess, I wont do it w you often.
If not, Vivien Tan woei wen & Koh Yuxuan will definitely kill me.

No comments: