Saturday, July 18, 2009

I want m&m!
Oh my, Im suddenly so addicted towards m&m.
Hahaha.
Mum is in msia now.
Okeh, seriously miss her,
But I miss my grandma more.
Have not seen her for like 6months.
Gwarddd!
Fourth aunt went back to msia & returining back to taiwan next mth.
Mama! Imy oh.
LOL.
Went vivo ytd @ night & mit up w mother & auntiee they all.
Rush down from house & took 61 to eunos mrt.
Wanted to top-up cash into card but sis say left one min so she suggest that we go harbourfront & topup.
So ya, anything, listen to her, but!,
Stupid mrt @ eunos, got prob & made us late w th mit up w mother they all.
dk 2 or 3 trains cant take wtf.
Ended up like so many ppl in th next train.
So fuck.
Saw this anutiee damn inconsiderate.
She even step on my flats which i bought em from giovanna.
Alomost shouted at her.
She lean against my hand on th handrail & sis tell me dont remove my hand in fact make her feel uncomfortable.
Ya, end up she left to snatch other ppl seats.
Thank god she aint my mother.
My mum is much much more civilise.
Hahaha! :D



Last but not least, Im gonna change for a better one.








ihopeeverythingisalright.

No comments: