Friday, July 31, 2009

Yo people!
Im currently @ home.
Jealous?
No, you should not.
Bcoz Im having a high fever of 38.9 now.
Still Jealous?
Laughs, only twin & angel will.
Okeh, I miss sch. (Like real)
Boyfiee told ericsson both me & him kana high fever then he was like, wa, so steady, kana @ same time.
LOL.
Doc gave me 5 packs of medicine,
& All sucks lots.
Grrrrrrrrr.
Gna miss two common test paper & 1 class test today.
Hope tcher will give retest, or I gna cry like f.
Wanted to rest properly, BUT.
The drilling of th playground downstairs makes me UNABLE to sleep! ):
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I want kill people.
I suddenly miss my twin alot.
idk why.
& I miss sch's chicken burger ONLY.
Sighs, vomitted out all my food 2 times ytd.
Sucks perfectly much.


People, im gna put tagboard, so tag!
:D


I miss boyfiee, but both of us fever ):

No comments: