Sunday, August 9, 2009

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY ! :D
& happy belated bday marcus tan. :)

Alrights, im currently in that national day mood :)
Hahaha.
Listening thru you-tube those past national day songs like reach out for th skies, one untied people, so & so.
Now I realise its nice.
Hhaha!
I quarreled w mama.
Wtf, wht have i done wrong in th first place eh?
Forget it.
She's my mama.
Its a fact eh.
& I wna stab this zaboh alive now. (not mama)
I hate her to th maxxxxxxxxxxxx luhhhhh! CHEN WOEI WEN! I NEED YOUR LISTENING EARS NOW! ):
Roarrrrrrrr, having phy common test on tues.
No, stab me alive pls.
I haven been listening to that particular chapt & I even absent myself when tcher is having class test for that chapp.
How am I gna fucking make myself pass eh?
Grrr. :@
& people, im finally alright alr :)
It took me 2 bloody wks to get my sore throat cured.
Ridiculous.
& Now, am waiting to say buh-bye to cough ):

No comments: