Friday, September 11, 2009

Absence makes th heart grown fonder.


I seriously do miss my boy. Really. I cant find any single way to contact up w him. Regardless of wht, I still hope that he enjoy his trip to msia. At least he get to see his grandma.

imisshim
imisshim
imisshim
imisshim
imisshim.
ireallyreallymisshim):

Sigh, twiny say I rely on him too much. Ya, I guess so. One day w/o him is so... Hopefully he is able to return back asap ): I want him to know how am I feeling. I want him to know how much I miss him I want to let him know everything! So fffffff. :@ Pissed off. Sigh. Sth is making me worry ): How I wish he's there for me now & not disappear into th thin air in msia. Sigh sigh sigh. Maybe I've nvr realise th importance of you when you were w me. I only know how to miss you when you're in overseas. Oh how irony. All I want now is you to return. Simple as that. ): Or a text will be alright w me too, boy.

No comments: