Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hi people, ILOVEMYTWIN!
I just feel like saying this. :)
POA remedial just now in th morning. From 10.40 to near 1.
Did T- a/c, Double entry, Trail bal. End up all 3 (me, suhana, izzati) of us cant bal trail bal. SO GREAT.
Wasted time if not i can go down sembawang to mit him for that 1/2 hour lunch break. Though it's fucking far.
Frankly speaking, i'm still sad over that thing. Yeaaa, idk why i cant forget, but i'm trying hard to forget uhh. I promised i wont be 'like this' anymore.
Pray hard i'll change. Plzzz cheerme up & let me forget that bloody hell thing. I'm gna refrain gg heartland till next wed. Bcoz seeing her will make me think of those rubbish agn. ): THANKS, F BITCH!.
Watch see ghost 10 (direct translation) ytd online. Left w that small portion but idk why i still dont dare watch.
Dumbass.

& I nearly faint today. bcoz i saw alot alot blood @....
I aint bragging, im afraid of blood. I went so dizzy afterwhich & kinda like blackout & nearly faint. F disgusting plzzzz.

Lastly, told boyf this today.
Me:You know th bra I wear today th truimph blue one got one ribbon leh! Nehnehpoopoo, your one dont have.
Ahloyy lovezz: Who say I dont have. I also have lo.
Me: Yayy, dumb finally admit you ah girl ah.
Ahloyy lovezz: You imagine till I girl girl my kuku bird also wont fly away one. I everytime wear alternative inside got wear one more piece one wht. That one my bra.
Me: Whtever. idiot.

No comments: