Monday, December 28, 2009

Tags Replied :
szemin: (: enjoy your trip there, lovezzz.
shihoe: i've been waiting for your text to ask me out! & sorry that i cant go out w you on your bday eh! ):
X: (:
Minpei !: Alrights.
Woeiwen: Yessss, bloody hella cool can? (L)
(: EMILIA: Of course, bloody is cool! :D Really helps? I wanted to try on th ginvera roll on eye thing, that one on comercial.
X: Yeaaa, i'm trying hard to get myself into sleep everyday. haha!
AmandaL: Alrights, thanks! (:
Varianangmingjie: Yeaaaa, i knowwwwww! haha.
FONGMIN: sure (:
twin: we so long nvr mit alr seh. you also nvr jio me out. -.- & yongpeng not mine! bloody twin.


Jiaying says " I think I've been neglecting my blog "
Yeaaa, glad that I know. HAHAHA! Alrights, super belated happy bday to my dearest dearest nakajima shihoe! Im so sorry that I din went out w your during your bday bcoz i cant make it, (you know why) :)
Fifth aunt w family came from KL on th 24th. Went Orchard & so happen i saw haoxun & junhao. Haha! Super alot of people -.- Went makan @ ion basement w cousin & sis, while idk why th guys cousin went food republic bcoz they dont want basement food. Idiot -.- Aft tht return back to ubi & went to this zhu chao to eat which was quite near hse spend a bomb there.
Second day went sentosa bcoz didi says he want go there & he's so desperate for hainan chicken rice that aunt say he kept saying this when they're coming to sg. Blah & Blah till i so tired alr. Sort of like slept in th car. Dad suggested going geylang for dinner which was zhu chao agn. @ this G7 xin ma (sth sth one) Food there was really nice eh. Shld try. But sort of like ex uhh? Or maybe it depend on wht food you order? Mango fried fish is preety nice (: Went riding ard in th car from geylang - th highway @ sg flyer there- central- chinatown-orchard -one of my PR cousin hse (: Reach home @ late in th middle of night. Super tired too.

Idk why my menses hurts so badly ): & Im super looking forward to wed. Am going bugis w darlinggg (: Buying him watch ehh ehh ehh! & He ask me to accompany him to buy clothes.
:D


If your dad tells you he want to get a GPS & place it in th car, ask him not to waste this $$$ bcoz it is not accurate one!

GPS bring you to holland.

No comments: