Monday, December 14, 2009

Yay! Im back. Miss me? Yes? No? Oh bloody, butt so pain. I sat in th car for like nearly three hours or more. Bloody bloody. Traffic Jams when I go in. Jam @ custom for bloody hella long. Oh ya, i just realise sth! Hahaha! I can be a part-time nanny you know? First, I played w my 6 years old cousin. I entertained her & she played like super crazy. Secondly, during cousins wedding dinner, my 2-3 yr old baby boy cousin was sick. so among th eldest @ that table, Im suppose to kiap food which he can eat for him. Thirdly, due to th fact that third aunt & first aunt are neighbours too, I prefer her hse th toilet, so I went across to use th toilet & so happen i saw cousin's baby boy, few mths old. I played w him like hell & i kissed him! :D He smile ehhh. How great to see a baby smile when you seldom play w him & when you carry him he din cry @ all! :D Bloody hell, i keep pinch him. Who ask him so cute & fair. Kept on carrying him till I go back home. Bloody hell, i want see him again. That cute baby. Oh I still feed my cousin's twin ice cream! Bloody, Im sucha good cousin plus aunt of theirs/. I think I ate alot ytd. How? :( See me gain weight & fats ok? :D Esp th roasted pork thing :) Bloody, I keep in no mood recently. Bloody bloody. ):

Hire me as part time nanny eh? :D



Im starting to miss you. wtf.

No comments: