Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Today seriously suck plzzz, for goodness sake.
First, I don't want say. It's bad.

Second, my dear boyf spoil my spongebob. k, SPONGEBOB, mind you! was damn angry that i slam everything on th table, idk.

Third, th fucking menstrual cramps make me feel so uncomfortable plussss my wobbly legs. & me always throw temper & get angry easily during first few days of menses. How great, plussss th first thing make me so damn effing pissed off.

Yaaa, me apologised to friends or strangers if i happen to threw temper or like you look @ me & i diao-ed you today, i dont really meant it uhh, maybe too pissed off that i din realise wht im doing.

& k, i think me not so dulan now alr, am currently eating CP shrimp wanton. cant finish. -.- & sch gave us this paper on our weigh, healthiest percentage is 100 i think? & i got 90 so meaning th sch want me to add on weigh. -.- bloody hell. mum want me reduce weigh & sch want me add on. -.- went home & told mum abt this. she complain that sch is mad (:

k, hope tmr will be better.

No comments: