Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Science trail @ Escape ytd (:
K, haunted hse caused suhana's hand to be real red. & when i came out of haunted hse, guess wht twin told me.
" you mean you haven died!?"
wht a great twin i've (:
belinda, me, suhana & idk still got who? were all screaming our lungs out.
I swear, we were like just some mad woman out from th IMH like this. LOL.
took 70 sth photo ytd? (:
credits to my panasonic lumix (: me love you ttm. :D
yaaaa, then went yck, send him back. im afraid he'll faint ytd, high fever still go play H 2 O for wht? Clever him.
Yaaaa, & chem remedial today 8-12plus, then went amk w boyf.
kwaychappp (:
me ate two bowls, & he started to say that im eating more & more. bloody hell. THANKS! :@
Kept telling szemin deariee & qingyun im craving for yong tau foo & kway chap evr since in enter 4e3. LOL. bitch here & there w qingyun during chemmm (: heeee, happy happy :D

kkkkkkk, viewing photos taken ytd, my pimple seriously can make me go bang wall alr. LOL.
posting tmr on fb? or some on blog? depends? haha!
if i dont wna post im afraid suhana will kill me. LOL.

kkkk, BAI! :D
cruel temptation later on channel u. (Y)


& I LOVE BELINDA TH greatest ! :D
(all of a sudden i just feel like saying that. random, i know.)

No comments: