Thursday, April 22, 2010

HI! IM HOME :D
Happy? YES! :D bcoz im early! (even though there's remedial just naoo)
& Almost late for sch agn, thanks to de chun yan. -.-
Oh yaaa, I forgot to add on th sth ytd.
Was sitting in canteen w belinda & suhana so this crazy guy sitting @ th opp table said this,
"Eh wht you eating?" Told him pattaya rice. THEN he said, " inside got rice ah?" -.- nooded head. "I like eat this th most eh" -.- Ignored him. " Eh make friends la. " Felt scared suddenly, idk why. Belinda scolded him & he scolded back THEN he said this " Want compete each see who eat faster not?" Bloody was seriously pissed off & scared @ th same time I SWEAR, so when belinda walk off & left w suhana & me, he started cursing belinda behind her back. -.- & Belinda just texted me saying tt she saw this guy in sch library agn & he told this person that he think THAT particular girl stole her wallet. HAHA, there's really something wrong w him eh/.
& I told boyfiee ytd & He laughing like mad. got so funny meh? >: he told shurong & he also laugh. wlaooo. >:


When i reach home late, mama reach home early. When I reach home early w two heavy ring file expecting her to help me open th door, she's not back yet -.-

No comments: