Saturday, July 31, 2010






Sch's centennial concert was so damn effing great ttm ytd! :D
& i feel so proud if CO. hahaha!
Met up w weoiwenn & shihoe @ my hse bus stop & went tgt.
& met szemin deariee , qy & ellis & esplanade exchange. & me went to grab a bite bcoz was effing hungry. snap picx & so <: happy tmm.
concert was awesomeee! :D
belinda, you shld have went there. >:
aft concert, went to snap picx again, then train down to kovan w boyf, deariee, howie , twinn, & delvin. ate w boyfiee @ mac & he cab me home. <:
god damnn effing funny when daddy saw boyfiee. HAHA!
& Proud to say , i walk damnnn effing well w my heels on except for th part whereby boyfiee talk to me & make me didnt see th steps on th stairs & therefore........ >:
& i've a fucking cui ttm face aft th concert. face darnnn oily , messy hair & smudge makeup. as compared to before concert. >: _l_
kkkk, shall stop here.
fb seriously sucks big time. upload so longggggg. >:


more @ fb

No comments: