Sunday, October 19, 2008

I JUST RETURN BACK FROM MSIA!!! :D
I bet my girlfriends miss me many many! ((:
Well, I shld summarise this whole wk.
Find this wk so damn fun lahhs except for mon.

Mon:
went for some leadership stuff. Blah & blah. But this guy who came & talk to us, was super hilarious. Then meet him up, went to opp sch there slack & went hub.

Tues:
Early morning, some financial literacy workshop. Sipeh fuck up with that brainless bitch in our class. Why cant she stop copying me huh? Then aft sch, went to pl with huimin baobeii then went heartland mall. Walk walk ard then suddenly feel like having second piercing so we pierce tgt! That's wht ii call sisters went we does thing tgt & even for piercing. Then went back pl find boyf! :D

Wed:
Went to th art exhibition near conrad hotel there. Plus checking of exam scripts. Well, quite happy w results esp sci! omg ii finally pass sci cans? but failed maths.
& brainless bitch, pls be more humble. MAI HAO LIAN!

Thrus:
Cant rmb a bloody single thing ((:

Fri!:
Went to basement for some comics workshop. Then took pictures!!! I will upload em! Miss koh yuxuan. Pls be patient! LOL. Then fri night! WENT BACK TO MSIA! Wahahahahahas! so fun leyys!

Sat:
In msia. played with babies. & Can you believe it? Mama side th relatives more than 100. Omg, ii nort bragging. Thats wht be & cousin did that afternoon. Counting then amt of ppl in that family. & cousin's twinnnn soooo cuteeeee! super fair!!!
@ cousin's wedding, drank wine. LOL. drank till th whole face red then mama ask me stop. Hehes. Went back to S'pore aft wedding dinner. Reach S'pore custom @ ard 12? or wht? Cant rly rmb. Long long traffic jam siol. Sian...

Sun:
Slept till 12 afternoon. I noe I pig! ((: Then aft that eat then went back to sleep agn! wahahahahas!

okayys will upload th pics next wk! Those @ basement & msia. Goodbyeee!
:D

No comments: