Tuesday, October 21, 2008

CCB! LIMBU SICK AGN! ): Duno th how many how many times this yr alr. The last tim I sick is just right before eoys & now aft my eoys, i sick agn. Sore-throat plus flu ): My nose gonna dorp out soon alr.
As promised, I will upload th pics @ th basement first! Miss kohhhh!!! Happy? Hahahas. Just realise that on that day wed we also took alot of pictures @ hougang mall aft lunch @ ljs. Will upload those pics too! Awwwww, feeling so excited now. Idk why.

Photobucket
Typical monkeys (:

Photobucket
I love this pic lotsssss!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sipeh buay song lahhhs!!!

Photobucket
She think she so sexy.

Photobucket

Photobucket
(if only you were nort in this photo)

All thanks to this creative bitch who thought of all these ways to capture nicee photo.
Pictures were all captured through basement windows:)
Dont get it?
Bcoz you're a dumb ass.
I will upload pics @ hougang mall in th next post!

No comments: