Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wahh fuck lahhs. Nose gonna drop out alr lahhs. Block noseee seriously sucks big time! Yong Chin called me just now & I asked him, voice gort change boh? LOL. & I asked huimin baobeii just now when I called her too. Both say yes. Yahh, my voice so man now. I changed sex. You dont know mehhs? Lawls. So sexyy siol. Running a slight fever now ): & THAT THAT couple, tolong lahhs, dont quarrel leyys bcoz of that nort worth it okiies?
I gonna upload pictures @ hougang mall!!! :D Once agn, Miss kwok is feeling so excited! Whenever I upload pic I will be super high!!! Idk why.

Photobucket
I swear this is nort mirror image. & pay attention to me, nort th ah nehh behind(:

Photobucket
Loook behind th pic. Many reflection of me!
(kana scolded my that ah neh auntieee while taking this pic bcoz ii sit on top. but who cares! I sit until I finish taking & she stare stare stare.)

Photobucket

Photobucket
DEAREST!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ladiess, we have gort a LAN JIAO BIN

End of post!!!
Wakakakakakas!
Next will be pictures in msia!

Blooody hell, I gonna see that fucking bitch tmr in sch agn.

No comments: