Friday, October 24, 2008

Oh, Im feeling better! :D Thanks junior for you care +++ concern! ((: Went for CO today afternoon. But time passes fast today, you know?
Ohhh, ytd last day of sch. I will miss you guys in 2D 0'7 okayys? Thank god angel will be in th same class as me. Bcoz I love her laughter so damn much. Idk why.
Ytd aft sch gort duno wht ITC traning, seriously that programme super slack leyys. Print out one thinbg then can go alr & that paper is your attendence. LOL! Then aft that mit him up bcoz he pon. Th diff between guaii kiia & paii kiia((: Then went opp block sit down & talk take pics then he smoke & blow @ me. ROAR! He asshole. Then aft that told hym that I also want one. LOL. He gave me reluctantly. LOL. He dont like zaboh to smoke. Idk why leyys. Then smoke finish went other blk to sit. Yuxuan says that she dont want me smoke! ): She say if she know I smoke agn she will fan lian. OMG! Kayy lahhs, listen to her.

Pics in msia! :
Photobucket
Piggish face with cousin.

Photobucket
Dearest cousin!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Me, cousin, sis, cousin!

Photobucket
I dont mind if he become my boyf. LOL. Jkjk, he's my dearest cousin!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ying minn, I can hardly carry you upp!

Photobucket
I love this piccc! Like soooooo niceeeee! :D

Photobucket
MOST LOVABLE COUSINNN! :D

Photobucket
With kiddyys!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I looks so damn fucking wierd!

Photobucket

& Lastly, HUBBY!
Omg. I seems to be missing you. Dont work too hard bcoz of earning money okayys?
Photobucket
Im so in love wib your piercing although I have gort 3. LOL.

No comments: