Friday, November 7, 2008

Photobucket


Alrights, boyf went on his stewpid holiday.
Its just a short trip back to vist his grandmama & Im missing him so much.
Ohhhh fucker, I want you back @ once nahhz!
I super miss you cans?
I find us so stewpid.
I told you when we nort gg other country tt time we dont rly cherish each other. Yes, all bcoz of my da xiao jie temper which makes us quarrel. & When one of us leaving we will cant bear to leave each other.
Yes, & you agree with it.
I promise nort to be that stewpid alr.
Next wk, 18 mths wib you.
With you, everyday is just like valentines day.
:D
& Everyday in my life is filled w happiness!
So now you noe how impt you are to me in my heart?
Boyf, im seriously missing you!
But Im glad to have super fun times w you before you went back to msia.
Gg your hse & play, waiting for me aft my co exco meeting, & aft tt, fried oysters ommelette & fried carrot cake +++ sugarcane juice w lemon!
For other ppl, they might think tt its so normal.
but for us, there are super duper uber sweet memories in it.
i kept thinking abt all those memories, looking @ the pics & your msg-es when i miss you. But sorry, i cant msg you bcoz my bill overshot.
But, regardless of wht, all you have to noe is, Miss kwok Jiaying LOVES & MISS YOU!
I will be waiting for your msg when you reach sg custom.


& I LOVE MY NOOB ASS BBY BBY ! ♥

No comments: