Saturday, November 29, 2008

Photobucket

Yay! Kwok Jiaying finally blog!
Lols.
3 cheers for Jiaying lahhs!
First post right after CO camp.
Omg, co camp rocks so much mansxzxz!
Wahahahahas.
So damn looking forward towards th next camp next yr.
Photobucket
CO CAMPERS 0'8 !

More pics on seniors blogs!
went Taka with darling yong jun & huimin baobeii on wed!
took pics!
But nort gonna upload this tym round.
lazy uhhs...
Hahaha!
& went to boyf hse ytd.
& slack there.
Wanted to push him to th swimming pool ytd derhh.
Haha,
but he say he gna drag me down if I push him.
Roar!!! :@
Evil pig.
& Slack @ th clubhouse there for a while, then went up to his housee!!
LOL.
His bro @ home somemore.
Omg, His bro so damn super cuteeee!
Hahaha.

Okay pictures!
& Sorry goldfishh uhhs.
I know I took dk how long to upload those pics, bcoz I SUPER LAZY LAHHHS!!!!
*(viewers, take note tt th pics aint repeated. see properly with your eyes lahhs!)
& I know I seriously sucks in some of th pics.

Photobucket
Incompleted L-O-V-E

Photobucket
DEAREST!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Awww, seriously so damn in love with this pic mansxzxz

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Might upload some co cmap pics w vivien & huimin & steph my shenjingpo!

No comments: