Saturday, December 6, 2008

Heyo peepooos! :D
I'm rotting @ home mansxzxz.

Mon- stay @ home.

Tues- class chalet! I mean, 6I class chalet :D Fun Fun! Was playing @ th arcade. Used dk how many many bucks mansxzxz. & Deshawn and samuel beside me. Guess wht deshawn say? " You very rich hor " HAHAHA! Wht a joke mansxzxz. Yeaaaa, i very rich. Rich like dk wht hell mansxzxz. LOL! Then rain, like wtf lahhs. Everything draggg. Miss th last bus also like wtf mansxzxz! Ask deshawn to accompany us out. & noe wht? Deshawn, you changed! More gentleman yeahhs? & Thanks to Zirui's dad who offered to send me & clique home! (: Thanks uncle! Reached home @ ard 11.30 liddat.

Wed- Went to see doc ): Sick agn. flu & bit cough. Then bus-ed down to hougang to find him & back to eunos.

Thrus- stay @ home.

Fri- Went out with darling. Mit him @ hougang & to tampines! :D

Gonna upload all pics @ a time next time. Really lazy now.

I tot aft tt breakup, I still can be friends. Boy, we are to longer kids. We are teens alr! & its just aft 2 yrs you noe? I felt so awkward when I saw you that day during th chalet. That feeling, Idk how i should phrase it. I hope th next time I mit you, things might nort be in this way.

No comments: