Saturday, January 31, 2009

Photobucket
Eh fuck,
Ulcer. D:
Well, Took alot of pics but im lazy to update.
Dont wna upload.
idk why.
Relatives coming to my hse tmr!
:D
& Chao ah beng?
Idk. Hope he dont bring his girlf along.
I dont like her!
I make sure I take a broom & shoo her out of my hse if she evr step in.
Fucking hell,
idk why I hate her, like 123456789101112......... times than my sis?
So wht if she an ah lian uhh?
Most probably cousin eye gort stamp.
& Having SYF rehearsal tmr @ S'pore conference hall.
Feeling rather excited.
DONT ASK ME WHY!
Me myself dk too!
[:
& ILOVEBEINGTHYOUNGESTINTHFAMILYOFPAPASIDE!
:D
Ppl dotes me like dk wht.
Partly bcoz i rocks so much too.
I knew it very well eh.

I miss th times w my clique eh!
& I will only get hyper w suhana beegeok simin angel & blah blah blah in 3D only lahhh.

& Lastly, VIVIEN! :D
Hope you see this & special thanks to you during tt period of time when im feeling very low before cny period. ILOVEYOU, & hope i aint too late! :D

No comments: