Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY! :D

Kana forceeee by MISS JASLYN QUEK ZI HAO to blogg.
Hahahaha.
Nvm, this shows how much she love my post & me.
Okayy, stop, Miss Kwok Jiaying.
She's feeling shy alr.

I'm finally feeling better aft two weeks being sick you noe?
Ulcer, flu, cough, fever, blah blah blah.
Congrats me lahhh.
I will love you truck loads derhh.

Ytd recieve loads of presents from boyf.
Okay, he bought me

  • 3 Roses(:
  • BABY POOH! :D (Oh helll, boyf. so damn fucking swit of you)
  • A necklace from perlini silver
  • & a very very niceeee noteboook.
  • 520 hearts fold by him personally.

Okayy, I guess all these rly cost him a bomb mansxzxz. Thanks for th gifts darlinggg. & I also recieve gifts some girlf(s) :D thanks eh, siao lian (jaslyn) for tt bag full of choco. I make sure I run aft you if i put on weight. ((: &&&&, pls pls pls, come CO lah, I damn fucking bored siaaa, nobody siao w me derhh. D:

I'm sorry, but Mr G

I dont seems to love you although you din tell me personally.

Hope my seniors tell you tt.

Impossible.

You noe, I'm attached.

No comments: