Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oh hell,
i have gort a hard time waking up today & mama had a 'GREAT' time waking me up today. ((:
Hahaha!
Funny like shitxzxz.
Okay, jaslyn wna me to stress on this & I promised her tt.
I spelt her sur-name wrongly.
But whtevr, you noe who she is can alr.
Dont noe, your taiji(:
So today was rly fucking tired cans?
Supposingly, there's geog class test today & ss class test tmr.
But for dk wht reason, Chia decided to postponed it.
Oh man, you rock big time.
But you dua us siboh?
Then second period of geog i was like seriously sleeping cans?
i din listen to wht chia say and just keep on sleeping until DM come.
LOL.
Jiamin told me tt Cheryl was like " Jiaying Jiaying wake up! Eh Jiamin, ask Jiaying wake up."
LOL.
Jiamin was msg-ing half way siaaa.
Nvm, she came in, talk finish her crap & I return back to lala-land! ((:
Aft sch I went amk hub w hubby.
He accompany me go walk th whole of amk hub & outside those shops just to find sth.
& I finally bought it eh.
Hahaha.
Then today evening went down hse there bcoz am gg out & I saw a group of guys who always play sepak takraw @ th court then when I walk past, gort this guy whistle @ me & smile.
LOL.
I noe him uhh? Funny uhh?
Then gort this 2 manjusri guys @ th bus stop was like hey go take number from her lah.
Eh, go ley.
Wlao fuck you lah. You go ley.
LOL!
I was like looking @ em & they so shy!
Whtevr it is,
I still saw two no balls guys!
:DDDD

No comments: