Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oh, for goodness sake, Jiaying today so early come back((:
3 cheers for this ladyy here! :D
Wahahahaha.
Okay, just return back from compass point
W JoonKiat, Marcus, Ian (short pants!) Beegeok Simin! [:
Bcoz Beegoek wanted to change SIM card.
Okay, super funny on th way there.
The guys kip on disiao us.
Laugh till me & Simin fall on floor stomach pain siaaa.
& We laugh till very loudly like asif nobody there liddat.
LOL.
Those assholes lahhh.
I make sure I get my revenge tmr!
& Ng joon kiat gei kiang!
End up drop my fone.
Nvm, nvr spoil can liaos.
Wanted to go compassvale there see em play basketball derhh.
But scarly no shuai ge siaaa.
LOL, so decided to go homeee((:

&&&, Back to ytd.
Class gort ppl fight siaaa.
I sit there watch showw ((:
Yes!
Im sucha good classmate.
Everyone better better learnt from me[:
Then Chinese lesson me & vivien- evil twinyy go toilet.
Met shu hui in toilet tooo.
Then crap there blah blah, & slack there.
When come out, knn, DM there siaaa.
Catch attire.
Then ask th 3 of us " GO & ADJUST YOUR SKIRT! PIN UP YOUR FRINGE!"
Gum pua paiseh siaaa bcoz th x x x over there.
Then come out DM satisfied, let us go liao.
LOL.
Lame shit siaaaa.
Then xxx walk in front of me.
Okay, im very paiseh so i tried to stay a dist away from him.
[:
Mr g,
Tell me how you feel
& I shall tell you how much I have for you.
[:
wloves,
jy .

No comments: