Saturday, February 28, 2009

Damn it. Luck seriously damn bad recently.
Lost my ez-link card last wk, phone spoilt, sent for sevicing.
Took back on thrus & spoil agn.
Might be going parkway to fix it ltr.
& Ytd tcher confiscated my ear stud during morning FRC.
Just bcoz i got more than i stud on my right ear?
LOL.
Nvm, am nort in th mood to scold any body now.
A broken relatioship dont nid me to cherish so much.
In fact, gjh, tell me th truth before any regrets take place.
Waiting really sucks.
Gjh, you noe how much you meant in my heart now?
Faces of yours kept on flashing in my mind.
Idk wht happening to me now.
But I will apprciate if you tell me th truth.

Mr Gjh,
rumors can be fake.
But heart of mine aint fake.
Facts are still facts.
I wna noe th truth.
& I seems so damn attracted to younow.

No comments: