Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Suddenly so many people view my profile ehhh!
But, why no taggg?
Tag tag plsss.
Today v shuang cans?
POA, Geog & Eng tcher nvr come! :D
*yayness*
& Chinese & S.S class test tmr. D:
Somehow im still wondering have I evr regretted dropping hcl.
Whtevr it is, I have alr drop, so shld not think so much, agree?
Today fucking sway in sch.
My ear stud kana confiscated agn my tcher, Then skirt tio caught by VP, send up on stage, tio green form, run 3 rounds in Parade Square and i recived bad news. D:
Thank god i din wear coloured bra today ehh. Wanted to wear th bright blue one. If nort ltr sway sway bra also tio caught.
Teeheees.
& Aft sch went hougang mall w yuxuan switheart! :D
Lunched @ Pastamania, Vongole! :D
No longer Ljs okays?
Took photo using switheart phone, bcoz my phone still servicing!
& I guess I today spend far too much like omg!
Why cant th nokia shop ppl fast fast return me my phoneeee? :@

& Boy, why cant you gimme ans ans quickly?
Im waiting for the ans impatiently.
Just a yes or no! Izzit me or other people?
Stop letting me wait like a fool cans?
Serious! You're handsome.
I want you to be made mine!
People told me that ya, th one is me but some said dk dk.
C'mon, bcoz of this img(s) of yours kept on flashing across my mind.
Idk shld I continue waiting or not.
I feel asif im a big fat fool!
kept on telling my dears how I felt.
You never understand. What I want is a yes or no?
I seems to be addicted to you. I hope you read my blog.
GJH, I really wna noe th truth. Im feeling fustrated & confused.

No comments: