Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mum, I have nvr realise that a sorry & iloveyou is so damn difficult to say out from my mouth. In fact, I always feel that regardless of wht, I will always have th ability to say it if I happen to need it. Ytd, I then realise that that im wrong. I think too highly of myself. I brought trouble to myself. I told you th whole story ytd night. You din scold me. But I know that you are freaking disappointed in me. You said, my heartaches when I heard that. I din know that you will do this kind of things. At that point of time, I cried. I din know you feel like this. I wanted to say sorry, but I cant bring it out of my mouth. I cried, you cried. For once, I felt that amt of disappointment you have in me. You said, wht's done, cant return back to th original alr. Face th fact & promise me you wont. Mum, I know I hurt you. I regretted myself. I really regretted for being so foolish. I pray that everything will return to normal. But there is no such thing. I hope there is a time machine to allow things to be back agn. But, sadly, time machine does not exist in this world. All I can do is stop whtevr shit Im doing right now. I promise, no more of such crapssss like this alr. Sorry mum i let you teared.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No matter what , you've still got me alrights . Changed back my no. 97235978 . Text me soon . Looking forward to going with you like the past ):