Thursday, March 19, 2009

PhotobucketPhotobucket
From ytd till today, i aint in th mood.
So, you guys out there, listen up okay?
If your happen to see me on streets & I din even bother to say hi to you, dont say I dao okay. (:
Thanks(:
Most probably I din see you or I dont even feel like opening up my mouth.
I made a promise to myself that I wont allow th history to repeat itself agn.
I just hope that I will be better and will turned back to normal agn.
So earlier on, was chatting w huimin babobeii on msn.
I told her that I'm seriously in bad mood.
Idk how to explain it but just not in good mood.
& Guess what she said?
" Baobeii, cheer up okay? If you decided to say, tell me okays? SUATONG (sotong) will always be there for you! "
Omg, my babobei, she so damn fucking swit.
Okay, thanks, iloveyouohhh.

Any kind souls out there willing to help me finish up my hols hw?
still have got,

  • Chinese
  • 2 story book reflection stuff
  • Chemistry
  • Maths ws

Fuckingggg helllllllll ! :@

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JIAYING . YOU (: cheer up lahhhh ! relax k? miss ya :D

K.JIAYING said...

YO! Yeaaa, Im trying super hard. ): Haha.

Anonymous said...

hellos :) be happy :)
haha, you've got nice photos!
^^
anyway, i haven even started my hmwk ._.
i lazy do :(