Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Template changed.
No longer using that tagboard too.
So comment me kay?
Ha, kwok jiaying went to study @ amk library ytd okay?
Papa must buy 4d alr.
I seriously must work hard alr.
I cant afford to retain or drop to sec 4 na.
Just pass one more sub will do.
I cant even bloody accept th fact that i failed my eng you know?
For th first time! I failed eng. Sighs.
& I only got 16/100 for my Combined Humanities.
Preety Far away form target.
Well, preety satisfied w my Combined Sci.
At least I met my target.
I swear to study alr. Promise not to fool ard in sch like wht i did recently, pon class.
I still want my Tp & business management course!
Just learnt that I have to achieve ard 12 points?
Fucking hell, far too difficult for me, you see?
Its just hard for me to settle down & study.
Idk why.
Boyf away, in msia now.
Im missing him like hell.
D:
Joon kiat, just a gentle reminder, you still owe me 2 packs of green tea! (:
That asshole dare me to wear my skirt up to my breast there and walk ard th 4 level before my chinese lessons start. Well, did that w cherylene & shanney & dk who accompanying me but din wear their skirt up high(: He said that when I walk past petty gan's class, she was like staring @ me. LOL, who cares! Not like she dont even know me uhh?
Not to mention that, my second piercing closed.
Sad,
wanted to have tragus piercing but, ahem ahem.
I dont want th history to reapeat itself.
& You guys know wht?
Ha, this is wht my FT said to me.
" If you want pierce agn, dont go wht yellow & 77th street pierce. Cant trust those shops girl. Go those goldsmith shops for piercing lah"
LOL, Ha, she's cute eh.
She recommended me shops that I can go to.
Oh, wht a great cher I have man.
TELL ME! SHLD I PUT TAGBOARD NOT?
Anw, waiting for pictures?
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relink meee ! & u haven't given me ur no. 92301751 , text me . NEHNEHTENGTENG LAH , SO LONG NEVER TALK TO ME .

K.JIAYING said...

My number still th same. Just that I lose all th number. Haha. I will contact you soooonnn ((: Real soon I mean.