Wednesday, April 15, 2009

05 MORE DAYS TO YYSSCO SYF!
Frankly speaking, im feeling super nervous right now.
Really, no joke.
Just imagine its simply just less than a week.
You have to get super ready for it by then.
& Having sectionals tmr, combined prac on fri & sat.
JIAYOU OHHH BELOVED CO MATES! :D
Ohhhhh, next tues next tues!
Ytd combine night prac was fun & tcher video down our prac to go home & study on it & see if any mistake not.

Today, photo taking.
For yr book.
Omg, im seriously damn short you know?
Really! Im sitting @ th first row, PLUS, according to height, im like really th first 4 or 5.
Now you get th idea of it?
Haaaaa, maybe not i short is those girls to tall alr!
Wahahahaha! :D
& I seriously gotta feeling I will sucks preety much in that photo.
I din rly smile, idk why. I just dont feel like taking pickas today!

Lastly, I cried today.
Bcoz of you, once agn.
For th sake of me, why cant you just stop it?
This th first time bcoz of me advising you to stop, & cried.
Idk why i lose control.
& I just cried.
You din came to look for me immediately.
I went out of class aft el period.
You din came too.
Im utterly dissapointed in you.
Not bcoz you din look for me.
Bcoz of you doing repeatting stuff. I hope you see this.

Once agn,
CO, JIAYOU! :D
ITS JUST 05 MORE DAYS TO GO!
WE CAN ACHIEVE OUR GOAL!

4 comments:

YeoW BooN said...

jiayou and do ur best for ur syf !!!

varianangmingjie said...

HEY BELIEVE IN URSELF =)
REMEMBER JIAYING THE GREAT =)

JASLYN said...

GOLD !

MiLlEnNiA =) said...

HEY ! CONGRATES ON GETTING GOLD !! (: