Saturday, April 11, 2009

09 MORE DAYS TO YYSSCO SYF!
Okay, tell me, who wont be nervous?
Aiming gold this yr & seriously hope can make it uhh!
Went back for practises today & got new costumes.
Lime green w black long skirt.
NICE NICE NICE! :D
Conductor say she will be having some test on mon.
Grrrr, im nervous.
Really.
Everyone seems to be talking about aiming for gold. Lots of practices lined up, blah blah blah.
Its just like from two more months to one more month then to 20 sth day 10+ day and now even less than that!
Was telling varian that th moment i entered CO blog, I feel th pressure.
Do take a look @ it.
Is all about SYF stuff.
Well, maybe a great way to motivate us! :D
Think positively, miss kwok jiaying! :DDD

& anw, to anonymous idk in wht way i offended you. I din even step in sch. & idk why on earth you wanted to scold me.I dont like any sort of taiji. I hope you see this. I hope we can say things put nicely & not like scold here scold there. Thanks.

3 comments:

varianangmingjie said...

WOOTS, RELAX LA, U CAN DO IT =)

REMEMBER
JIAYING THE GREAT, HAHA

JIAHUI:D said...

Hahahas yeah and i saw you kena irriated for 2 times wor. Hahas.
My me and my friends see le down
there diam diam. Hahas (:

K.JIAYING said...

varianangmingjie: I DID IT FOR THAT DAY, YOU SEE? HAHA! & YOU ASSHOLE, VIDEO ME! :@

JIAHUI:D:Haaaa, i very fierce mehh? LOL, why see alr down there diam diam? You mean you saw me shouting and screaming? haha.