Sunday, April 5, 2009

POA PISSED ME OFF! :@
I hope my POA tcher see this (:
So ytd went out w my annoying boyf.
Met this girl @ mac from ACJC.
So she was like stare stare stare and this really pissed me off.
& she rolled her eyes @ me k?
Fucking annoyed, walk past her and bang her.
Funny, she almost fell down th stairs (:
HAHAHA! :D
I bet she has no balancing skills.
Then @ th bus stop when she saw me she stared agn.
Oh my, she's really grrrrrrrrr, idk how i shld say this.
May th god bless her that her eyeballswont drop out one fine day (:
So i said this to her.
Stare stare stare fuck lahhh hor.
Hahaha, her friend was like telling her go out w you sipeh sway lehh.
LOLS.

& anw people, i lost all th contacts, so send me your no. asap okayy?
pls ohhhhh! :D

4 comments:

JIAHUI:D said...

YOH NEH NEH !
Why no tagboards aye?
Btw, you uh.
I nv knew you were so xiong wor.
haha !

K.JIAYING said...

oh? haha, i fierce meh? haaa, provided someone irritate till me luhhs. haha! :D

varianangmingjie said...

eh, NV LINK ME! WALAO

K.JIAYING said...

JIAYING TH GREAT SAYS SHE SHALL LINK YOU UP ONE FINE DAY! :DDDD