Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hehaho! :D
lol, im just being super super happy happy okeh?
Lalala, Gna be out tmr agn.
I hope it wont rain bcoz mummy took leave just to accompany me out okeh?
That's so nice of her.
Or she will be working all day long ):
I just have got th urge to eat subway now.
Oh my mama!
Anw, I took back my phone alr!
So, say YAY! :D
LOL.
But th nokia care service person seriously pissed me off, i tell you.
No manner!
Okeh, just being random, will you trust if your own boyf wont two-time someone living in th same condo, diff blk, diff unit.
Was wondering this for sometime alr.
Maybe you guys can help me eh, be it you know be or dk me.
I swear I'll be super grateful :)
Supposingly, there will be 6I class gathering tmr, but very sorry eh friends.
Bcoz, there's sth on tmr, & shopping w mother. but, promised to attend if there's one @ end of year. :)


Lastly, overdued pics w yuxuan switheart :)

Photobucket
Cute eh?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I've got th urge to smoke w you recently, boy. But, im preety sure vivien will kill me. ):

No comments: