Monday, June 15, 2009

Yay, just return back from parkway.
Recieve overseas call form uncle, haha.
He asked if I saw baby's photo.
Okeh, uncle, I saw.
She's damn fat & cute like, ohmygwardd.
Really, Idk how to say.
But seriously, she's cuter than wht i've expect.
Recieve abt 70 (?) photo from uncle.
Shall post some & show your next time:)
I swear she's so omg, fattt cuteee, I SWEAR!
Okeh, got th urge to drink cupwalker's almond milk tea.
Returned back from Parkway.
Had Fish & Co. for dinner.
Ate th new york fish & chip, if im not wrong, well, still acceptable?
Ya, & mother ate th dk wht is that call.
Sis, ate th same as me.
This waiter is damn funny @ Fish & Co.
Haha, He's late for work & He's still smiling like, omg, do i look like I care like that.
Then he came to my mother & say,
mam, is everything alright for you? How's our food? If there is anything which your need, pls call me. I will serve your :)
He's hilarious man.
When we settling our bill, once again he ask, how's Fish & Co.
Nice?
& Before we even ans anything, he said.
I bet is th nicest bcoz is fish & co.
LOL, he wins.
He's hilarious, me & sis was like laughing non-stop.
Okeh, then mum replied him, has, nice! HAHAHA!
Did she lie, idk.
When we were abt to go, he open th door for us & he said thanks for coming, I hope to see your soon again. Dont forget, our food are th nicest of all :)
LOL, crapsss.
Whtevr it is, he's a nice waiter, I cn say :)

No comments: