Saturday, July 11, 2009

HAPPY BDAY MY DEAREST PAPA! :D
ILOVEYOULOADS!
&&&
Happy TWO YEAR TWO MONTHS w honey!

Yay, dad's bday today.
Ahpa, dont forget, im th first to wish you.
Thanks for working so hard to support th family, & bringing laughter towards the family and to me even if you know I quarrel w boyf, making me laugh like hell sometimes.
Papa, you're always full of craps.
You might be strict towards us if we do something wrong, but you're always th best & the most kind kind kind daddy on earth!
Rmbering last wk, when I wast complaing to you abt this friend of mine who kept on text-ing me, making me feel so irritated.
& You taught me a way to shoo her off, though its bad.
Text her, & say, F-U-C-K Y-O-U.
Laughs, dad.
You th best.
Iloveyoudaddy!
Alrights, I sounds asif its daddy day today.
Ha.

Next,
stewpid ass.
Though all quarrels have ended but I still wna th sweetes relationship you cn ever give me.
No more crapss like broken promises alr alrights?
You know how hurtful im.
Dont you?
I love you darling.
Thanks for being w me for sucha great & long period of time.
I've never ever get so sick spending time w you.
In fact I want more more more & MORE! :D
Honehhh, ily! :*

2 comments:

zhihui said...

wah, 2 years 2 months eh!! so long already! jealous :P last long oh! :D

K.JIAYING said...

Laughs, Im preety sure you & Willy also cn luhh zhu baby! Dont be jealuos luh! Haha :)