Sunday, July 12, 2009

Yo people, Jiaying hates sch.
I wish I cn drop out of sch like my ah beng cousin like that.
My Parents will definetly kill me if they know I got this kind of thinking.
Sian sian sian.
Im in no mood of doing that piece of shit maths paper.
Roarrrrrr!
Im waiting for my phone to okeh charging.
LOL, me love me broke alr th eng.
Laughs.
Why am I so dumb today.
Nvm, you cn choose not to understand wht I say.
Roarrrr, i shoooooooooosian.
iie wna be twit eh.
why iie shoooo gort da feeling tuu be twitt nehhz.
IM BORED.
SERIOUSLY DAMN BORED.
Okeh, tmr needa go tm buy prezzie for boy.
Tues his bday yo!
Haven really prepare.
Bcoz buy this thing nid him ownself tryyyy derh luh!
Toot,
Wed, aunt from taiwan coming sg!
Going airport to pick her up!
Yay! :D
Haven see her for ages!

&&&, why cant facebook badges appear?
So fuck eh!

My dearest kuku boyf, I seriously hope time will change to be like last time alrights?
I dont like to quarrel w you.
I hope you spare a tot for me too.
Bcoz I really love you.

Loves,
JY.

No comments: