Saturday, August 22, 2009

Im scared of next wk. So many test coming up. Sighs. I haven study so how am I gna score eh?
Sighs, Boy has got no time for me & I has got no time for him for th whole entire wk.
):
Mon, i got co. Tues he got ball training. Wed idk forget wht lanjiao thing we have. Guess I got oral exam. Thrus, both got ICT. Fri, cca. Sighs/. Why this wk like some shit like this?
Firstly, so many test then no time for each other. Next wk got four test. School's driving me crazy. Fuck everything till it die. Fuck hell. I wna eat pepper luch, I wna eat subway, I wna eat macccc! I wna eat chicken rice. I wna eat katong laksa. I wna eat eat eat. but im fat fat fat! Assssssssssss. Guess Im being random now. But I seriously wna go on diet ehh ): Who got great ways or ideas which cn be trusted on for slimming down? Hehes. If have, pls tell me, be it you know me or a passer by. I will thank you for your comments eh ((:





& LASTLY, PEOPLE, FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER !

No comments: