Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Maths common test today.
Guess Im gonna get border line or failed badly.
Copied boy's work (:
Relief cher damn funny.
She was like , " Hey class, cn your dont be so terrible just bcoz im not mr wong? "
Ha, she's great, really!
Not like those damn kp ones out there.
PG next, scolding dk who vulgarities & marcus was like " Jiaying, you scold dont scold so loud cans? Ericsson also never scold so loud "
LOL.
Aft sch, went out & bought ice cream eat, blueberry ripples.
So, say yay!
Aft which was oral exam.
Jitao sian diao.
Did badly for that bcoz during convo & pic discuss I really er er er to miss lan & I stop alot & idk wht to say to her.
Gna die.
Went mit boy @ xyz.
Go heartland & saw twin & baobeii (:
Help baobeii do her NT work.
LOL, i do still got mistake siaaa.
Terrible me.
I cn go die.
& Guess who I saw?
Its SIAN LING ok?
Haven seen her for ages happily talking to boy till she boo in front of me!
LOL.
While walking back, quarrel w him.
Hope when I switched on my phone ltr, everything will be alright.





I feel that nobody loves me.
Th moment I step into th hse, there's nobody in it.
So empty.
Dad used to be home @ that time.
He say he got OT.
Mum not even back yet.
Working.
Sis having lessons in sch till 9, preparing for A level.
I'm being left all alone, till dk when...
Dad, hope you ate sth before you continue your work.
):

No comments: