Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Paper 1 of chinese was kinda like do-able?
But eng, sigh, just hope I gna pass It this time round.
I hope so.
Ahhhloy's ring kana confiscated by ah teo, but he took it back alr :)
Yayyy, ah teo ask ahloy if is real or fake, relationship, LOL, 2yr 4mths alr seh, how cn it be fake?
HAHA!
After paper went to find twin, szemin, qingyun, jack they all.
Chatted a while.
Twinn dont allow me to eat swit, idiot laaa she.
She still forbid qingyun from giving me, bcoz she say my voice now very man.
Then I tell her ltr I go eat chicken she scold me, just bcoz i'm sick.
See, I told you my twin is damnnnn irritating alr.
Believe it now?
Took 65 home & his grp of damai sec ppl damn noisy. :@
Alrights, gna study chemmm & POA alr :)
Thinking if shld MIA not.
Heeeeeeeeeeee :)


I suddenly miss talking to that person? Idk wht i'm thinking.

No comments: