Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy childrens' day.
In sch, dad called me up, just to tell me he din wish me that in th morning, Yaaaa, my dad so great.
Haaaaaaaaaaa! :D

My row of teeths has got new room-mate, new friends! :)

Ok, idk wht's happening, I've got a new tooth ytd. Ppl told me is wisdom tooth? Oh my mammma luhh, i dont want! Bcoz is painnn really ): I got problem eating all my meals lehh, so pain lors ): I need to tilt my head to one side in order to to eat my food. How much more pathethic cn I get to be?

Ytd, my whole black blackout, so cool. I started shouting off when I cant see any lights & I cant see sister. Hahaha, Text msg half way to boyfiee then suddenly blackout. So cooool! (L)


Anw, sth made me & suhanaaa laughs till teeths almost drop. Haaaaaaaaa, playing & playing over that thing, so fun :)
3 consecutive free periods today. :)



To szemin dear:
LOUIS HAMILTON HANDSOMEEEEEEEEE! :D

No comments: