Friday, October 9, 2009

Photobucket


Peepooos ! Exams're finally over ! :D I'm real happy ok? I've been waiting for this day for dk 123456789125468436954236 days. Okay, exaggerating. No more studies from now till sec 3 extraa lessons, so say yay! :D Went boyy house today & played w him. Yaaa, then he need to go back hq, so I went home. I've done sth I really should not touch today. Went slight dizzy afte which. & His mother cook for me today. Haaaa! BUT, though exams're over, I still cant play hard ): Sister is preparing for her A level. So sad ): I've to wait for her A level to finish then I cn play hard & turn th house upside down :) Alrights, I wnaaa watch la bi xiao xin alr! :D Boy's disc. BYE! :D

Overduee photos:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Unglamm
Photobucket
super duper unglam. ):
Photobucket

No comments: