Monday, September 21, 2009

Seeing relationships breaking up. Close friends somemore. Hopefully I wont be next, yaaa. It's so annoying. Why must them be so sickening? Why just cant just love someone w their whole heart eh?

Annoying much, period ruin my shopping spree w mum ytd. Assss. Again, mum spend a bomb and really a bomb @ bodyshop again. Yaaa, dad, it's time you should cry out loud. I make sure I give you tissue. Currently trying to file in my POA file uhh, i dont wna eat egg again. Gna stay back tmr to collect CO costumes for... photoshoot? Hhaha.

Anyway, just a short video on how powderful th miss sg universe 2009 's eng is. Cant stop laughing. HAHAHA.


Do listen in her YOU KNOW YOU KNOW? & BOOMMMMS! ZIP-BRAAA PRINTS! HORSE-PEE TELLY TEE! :D
Okay, evil. but I just cant stop laughing. Hahaha! :D

No comments: