Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sick again ): Irritated, very irritated. Kelly chuaa sick too, get well soon girl. Haaaa, she pass it to me bcoz she sit in front of me! LOL.
Photoshooottt ytd. :) Perspire alot w that costume. Took few pics w yuen yuen! But I want those in Jolene's cammy :( Saddd, shld've bought my cammy along.
Chinese was uber funn ytd :) Due to me & twinn being tooooo bitchy. Prank lots of ppl. Haaaa, cool eh twin? :D Laugh till damn loud ytd in chinese class. Haaaa, so cool, gna play it agn w twin using her phone next time.
Motivation lessons ytd aft sch, nth much eh. damn bored. Aft exams still got another lesson on motivation, 4 hours somemore. I make sure i bring lots of sweets there, so I wont bored to death eh.
Anw, trigo, arc length & bearing test ytd. Hopefully I'm not gna flunk this again. I seriosuly want an improvement in my maths. Really :(
Exams are just round th corner, I wna work hard, Bcoz mum promise to reward me w sth great! :D I wna get great results too. Guess I wont be blogging that much anymore. I wna study. :)
Belive me, I'm rly gna studyyy!

No comments: