Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hi people! :D Report book back. Aint satisfied. ): But sth which makes me happy is that I finally bought sticky ! :D So so so happy. (: My dearest boyfiee accompanied me to clark quey to buy.
Din wna go sch today bcoz i'm nearly late for sch. BUT I MISS MY TWIN, so I decided to go sch! Saw ericsson guodong & edmund running to sch. LOL. Think I'm so lucky, bcoz i'll be late for sch just by that few seconds. Hahaha, i so lucky hor.
kkkkkk, i suddenly feel that ericsson is actually v nice eh. Haha, though I always bully him but he still help me do things. Yaaa, call me a bully, i dont care. LOL.
Boy din attend sch today, end up I carried th books he left under table HOME! ): Nehhmind, his mama gna drive him to my hse tmr aft his ptc. Hopefully I cn get rid of his books asap, bcoz is really alot! :@

No comments: