Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Oh, how sad can this be? Attire check tmr. What's w this sch? Having attire check on th last wk of sch? HAHAHA. & HOW SAD CAN THIS BE? My class might as well dont conduct lesson so many ppl pon sch. Lame shit. Friends wont be attending sch tmr. Shall I skip sch too? Hurhur (: & Lastly, HOW SAD SAD SAD cn this be? My throat hurts agn! =.= ffffffffffffffff. Okeh, he say he tmr not going sch. Nvm, as long as he meet me up aft sch, he wont be dead! Think I'm gna do sth to my sch shoe. It's getting more lose. Yaaa, gna sew it.
Me had lunch w my best best clique todayyy! :D @ Compass point yoshi. W szzzzzzemin, qingyun, twinny shihoe! Shihoe eat damn damn alot laaaa. WU DI DONG! :p Went shop ard & blah blah blah.
Think I'm gna wear long long longggggg skirt tmr. But i dont have that long one. Ok, crappps. Me gna buy stickyy tmr (: Thinking of this makes me so happy. Idk why. Think thats bcoz I'M STILL A KID! :D
Kkkkkkkkkk, i gna play sorority life upload songs into mp3 & go orh orh alr. So bye ! :D

Boyfiee suchaa bitch, made me miss you so much! ):

No comments: