Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ok, din manage to attend CO & this poa thing @ ngee ann poly ytd, So sorry to ps suhanaa eh. ):
Went to attend wedding ytd @ Holiday Inn hotel & Resort @ orchard. Frankly speaking th food there was so-so only lo. I still prefer The oriental & Laguna National Golf club. Th loutus paste w ginko nuts really jialat cans. Damn swit & th paste not really that nice. ): The oriental one is much much moreee nicer! Menses ytd night aft I return home. I tot this month won't be pain but end up @ 2 plus in th morning i too pain till wake up. Scared got ghost dont dare go out & boil water. Yaaa, laugh all you want. Woke sissy up & ask if she want accompany me not. Surprisingly she woke up eh! Haaa. Sad, boyfiee say he's working ltr night. ): It's tiring. I told him this & he tell me which job not tiring one. Ok, he win ):


Bye ppl, I wna go eat again.

No comments: