Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hi, Jiaying is back from camp :)
I mizzz my bed alot alot.
Though there's alot of conflict between me & her.

First Day
Reach sch @ 8. Ate takeaway breakfast, mcgriddles. Ali baba muthusamy bought one/.Thanks :) But my menses came. How unlucky can it be? :( Briefing campers & Ground rules next. Then station games. Fun. Went kovan to takeaway chicken rice for co campers. :) w jolene & varian-ali baba muthusamy. Practice next (: Then dinner @ kovan & NIGHTWALK! :D yayyy, pranks :)
Second day
Practice, & lunch. Then followed by th NO N-G game :) Funnnnn (: Water bombs blah & so/. Poured water on em. So great. But I kana too. Then scavenger hunt & Kovan to take packets of mee goreng back for campers. Met boyf & shurong. They help me & twin take back sch. So great. Then blah blah blah. Bath @ night/.
Third day
Woke up late w zhihui shihoe jiang prepared breakfast for me. So great pigs can fly (: Debrief & blah blah so so. Wnt down to staff room to find tcher on money issue & receipt w zhihui. Then break camp & went home (:


Every morning, me & pig will be th last to wake up & I will always be th last to come out of th cubical aft bathing. Lousy me :(



Though alot of conflicts happen, I hope it will be settled asap. I know both parties are @ fault. But I felt that you're pin pointing me. Let nature takes its course. Forgive & forget.

No comments: